Today there was a news about man aged from 40 and above have a risk of getting stroke if they drink coffee early in the morning, everyday. I was shock upon hearing this news because my dad drinks coffee early in the morning and it has become a habit. I always thinks that my dad will be with me for a long time with no illness as he neither drink nor smoke. But this news strike me as I am worry about him. Especially, recently, I am reading a book written by Cathy Hopkin, who is my favourite author, about T.J's father who got a stroke due to overworking... It happened so fast. No one expected it to happen. Maybe its just how life should be. I once said that a person cannot be free from illness. But I hope that my love ones will not leave me, which is impossible as they cannot live forever.