How exciting...
Just finished a bowl of soup. Its my favourite. I can nearly finish a pot of it. HaHa. Going to get some more later...
Today was actually Mother Tongue "O" Level Prelim Examination but because I didn't retake my Chinese "O" Level, I need not report to school. However, because I have some pay for somethings, I am made to return back to school. I stay in school and did some revision on Physics with Adelia. Of course she didn't do Physics with me, she did maths. I find it weird to be doing revision in the foyer and the whole was having lesson when we are sitting in the foyer doing our own stuff. Besides, Adelia and me, Sook Han, Teoh Guan and Jun Khiang, who are all from my class came back to school. Other than them, there are pupils from 4e3 coming back to do their D&T folio.
After the last recess, Adelia and I went to the canteen to have our meal. It was kind of weird as there is only the two of us who are having our meal at that point of time. But, we don't have to fight for seats and it is peacefully quiet and we can take our own sweet time to finish our food. Because both of us are very hungry, we finished our food less then 10 minutes. Around there. =P
Because Teoh Guan was filming the Teachers' Day video and there isn't much 4e1 in school, we - Shu Yan, Jaime, Sook Han and Me are made to be in the video. After all the arguement and the technical problem, we decided to sing a song.
The venue where we film the video is outside the council room. Jun Khiang was made to be the first to be in the video taping, The end result was quite funny. When he was being video taped, I laughed. Sorry to be bad but I just cannot control myself because it was pretty funny. I have to move away from where Jun Khiang was sitting so that my laughing will not be recorded into the video.
Then it was the girls turn. After all the people who went in and out of the council room, especially when some 'bitch' came near and she spoilt my mood, we started our video taping. Even thought we have practice for a few times, there is still problems here and there. When we started singing, I nearly wanted to laugh out but controlled because the filming continues after Jun Khiang's and there is no editing that can be done to the faults. But, there are still problems. Never mind, at least we get the job done. ARH .. am thinking what the class will think when they see the video tomorrow. What will their reaction be. That is so embarrasing.
We left school and went to Toa Payoh Central to buy Teacher's Day present for Mr. Amos, our Physics teacher. We bought a freezer cup and intend to left it with the aunty who sell drinks because she has a fridge which we can use to keep the freezer cup and later when we are having the Teacher's Day celebration, we will collect the freezer cup from the aunty and pour drinks for Mr. Amos. Isn't it unique? Hope that Mr. Amos will like it.
We - Shu Yan, Jaime and Me left the bus interchange and went to Adelia's house to do some nail polish. COOL!! Had a great time. As to why we suddenly want to do 'menicure' is because Shu Yan saw this very nice nail sticker at the shop where we bought the freezer cup for Mr. Amos, we decided to share it among ourselves and do some 'menicure'. When we were going to leave Adelia house, dark clouds started covering the whole sky. Suddenly, it started raining heavily. Raining cats and dogs. We ate 'lots' of cuttlefish balls in Adelia's house. Quite nice. =)