WoW! Today is Teacher's Day. I wish all the teachers a Happy Teachers' Day. =)
Basically, we celebrate our last Teacher's Day at Beatty Sec. Next year, all of us will be at different JCs or Polys. Enjoyed myself at the concert today and the Teacher's Day celebration. The video that we took yesterday, Jun Khiang's wasn't able to be played, so the video started with the 4 girls. That was so embrassing. So 3 out of the 4 girls ran our of the class and that include me. Actually we were going to the aunty who is selling drinks to get the freezer cup that we bought for Mr. Amos. By the way, Mr. Amos was rewarded the "Most inspiring Teacher" award. Cool. But we sort of don't agree with Mr. Yeo getting the "Most humorous Teacher" award because all the jokes that he says isn't funny at all. Actually, our class voted Mr. Amos for that award but too bad it 'winner' wasn't him. If not he will be surprise to death. HaHa. Oh ya. Continue my story about the video. Adelia, who is not from the same class as us, promised to tell the 3 of us the expression or should I say the reaction of the whole class after they saw the video. She said that the whole class laughed after they saw the video. Okay. At least it is better then I expected. I though they will say things like, "childish sia!"
After the Teacher's Day concert, our class invited all our favourite teachers - Mr Koh, our Maths teacher, Mr Amos, Ms Loo, our English teacher and also our co-form teacher, and Ms Lim, our Chemistry teacher and also our form teacher, to our form class room and the celebration begans. Basically, I missed first half of it as I went down to the canteen to get things done. But the freezer cup didn't turn out as we wanted because early in the morning, the aunty's fridge was already occupied by cakes. Then there isn't any space left for our freezer cup. So it was left unfreeze throughout the whole concert. And because the effect wasn't there, there isn't much surprise for Mr, Amos. Haiz. Mission failed.
But never mind. After the celebration, Qing Ying and I left for our Primary School - First Toa Payoh Primary. Many people came, including my 'long lost' friends. But they only all the visit to start at 1pm. All of us was like, "What? 1pm?" Because it was 11 something going to be 12 and it means that we have to wait for 1 hour outside the school in the rain. In the end, Say Lay, Charmaine and I went to the nearest Mac to sit down and grab something to eat as we are feeling quite hungry. After sometime, Priscilla came to join us. We ate and chat at the same time to preoccupy ourselves until it was 12.56 when we left and headed back to the Primary School. Firstly, we went to the teachers photo to see who are the teachers whom we know and are still teaching in the school. The Vice-principle have changed again, and this is the 3rd time the VP has changed but the principle is still the same - Miss Chia. Was pretty sad when I didn't see my chinese teacher's photo on the board at the CL teachers section. Then, we went up to the second level to look for Mrs Ho, my P5 and P6 form teacher. We were walking and peeping into the staff room when I got a smack on my butt. I turned around and saw Mrs Ho. HaHa. The most funny part was that Priscilla was still peeping into the staff room looking for Mrs Ho when she passed by her. After she place her stuff, she came out of the staff room and joined us. Amazing!! Mrs Ho is 8 months pregnant. WoW!! And her elders son is in Primary school already. HaHa. Good. Increase our Singapore population. Then we were like, "so poor thing? 8months already and you are still working?" She told us to study hard and start studying now because we are the first batch in the new Primary School and we've got to bring glory to the school so that more people will choose the school to study in.
After that, we we to the canteen to look for Qing Ying as before that she went home while waiting for the gate to open for us to enter the school. There is when we saw lots of other primary school friends. A guy, who is my primary school friend, waved at me but I sort of not sure if he is waving at me so I looked at him and smiled. He is quite like "leng chang" because he sort of like waved quite long at me? HaHa. Very sorry. All the guys seems to have changed through the 4 years, from short to tall, from fat to fit, from okay to fat. HaHa. Then we saw Jia Xing at the canteen when we tried to ran away from her because she was walking from table to table greeting everyone and the table she was greeting at that time was very near to us. Then, we went back to the staff room for a stroll when we saw 2 of our chinese language teacher. One is a male and the other was the chinese teacher which I mentioned just now whom I cannot find her picture at the teachers photo. We had a long talk and took some pictures. The male teacher is so weird. He don't remember names but he remembered where we sat in the classroom. The female teacher still remembered my name. HaHa. At first I was talking to the male teacher and did not really notice her until when I turned to look to my left. I was so happy and shock to see her. Primary school teachers are so friendly. Love them. They took great care of us. We had a long chat when the male teacher wanted to go down to the canteen and get something to eat. We followed him down and continue chatting. He said that I've changed and become more 'open'. But I have to change if not I am not going to survive. HaHa. After that, all the girls Braddellites sat on a table and started chatting happily and loudly. As time pass and most of the people left, there are only the Braddellites and some of my P6 classmates left in the canteen. As you see, girls talk and laugh very loudly, the whole canteen was filled with our chatting and laughter. My P6 classmates, all guys, who are talking to Mrs Ho keep turning to us and looking at us. HaHa. But that was how girls should be. Later, even the Braddellites guys who were at first talking to Mrs Ho joined us because we kept on laughing and they were sort of got interested to our topic? Perry and Kit Mey started 'arguing' at whatever the opposite is talking about. But the arguement made us laugh. After the long talk, we decided to go to Lorong 8 market to have some food as we are starting to get hungry. We waved goodbye to Mrs Ho and my P6 classmates left ended the conversation with Mrs Ho too and left with us. But because we still took some photos of the school, we left later then they do.
When we reached the hawker centre, Song Yip joined us. HaHa, his hairstyle changed and it looks better now. Then Teoh Guan accidentally happened to pass by where we sat and Kit Mey finally manage to see him as he hasn't been going back to the Primary School since sec1. It was a hard time deciding where to go and what to eat as there were 2 of them who didn't bring ez-link card. In the end, we ate at the hawker centre. We had a good chat but after eating, Qing Ying and I left for home. Not sure where the rest went later on but heard that the boys who went to eat with us are going to study. But they dont really have the resources for studying with them and they want to study which is very funny.
Basically, I enjoyed myself very much today and am sure that next year will be returning back to the Primary School.