Today got back English, Social Studies and Biology paper. Didn't do very well especially for English paper. The start of the day already made me so sad. English paper was the first to be given for the day. Did fine for paper 1 which was composition and situational writing. But when comes to paper 2, the result was disgusting. Can you imagine getting a single digit out of 25 for both comprehension and summary? I did my maths and found out that actually, I only need one more mark to pass my English. I found that I actually wrote the points for summary but wasn't given the marks. So, I went to look for Mr Tan. Bad thing when he told me that actually my point wasn't that accurate as the events held was by different organisation but I put them as one. 'Out of pity', I should say, Mr Tan helped me added one more mark to help me pass but I didn't feel comfortable as I have that feeling I didn't achieve a pass myself. Instead, I feel like I have cheated.
Later was Social Studies paper. Actually, we've already went through the answers for SS yesterday. Just that Mrs Tan didn't come to school yesterday and the 4e didn't get back their structure essays. Well, I did pretty bad for source base (10/25) but was considered okay for me as I didn't do question 1a nor finish question 1d. Therefore, I wasn't rewarded marks for this 2 question. But did okay for the 2 question that I have done. Received 17/25 for structure essays today. Was so happy because yesterday while the teachers was going through the answers for both source base and structure essays, I found out that actually for the question that I attempted for structure, I didn't really write out the point but sort of elaborated on the points. So didn't expected a pass for that question. However, when received the paper today, I've scored 7/12 which was out of my expectation. Although I only need one more mark to jump grade, was already pretty happy as I passed my combine humanities.
Biology wasn't good but I have some improvement. Scored a B4. Too, need only one mark to jump grade. Maybe on Monday, I'm going to ask Ms Lee to search for one more mark although there isn't any harm if I get a B3 or B4 for Biology as I am only including one science in my L1R5 and I've already scored a B3 for my physics. But it will be good if all my sciences have a B3 although we haven receive our chemistry papers and Ms Lee said that the pure chemistry was badly done.
L1R5-19. Hope that I will improve on my Combine Humanities and English Language which add a lot of numbersssss to my L1R5. Have to mantain the rest or better for the other subjects.