Having prelim exam now. Bad, Bad, Bad... First, I didn't manage to finish both of my humanities paper. Them comes the Physics paper which there are more then 50% that I do not know how to do. Today basically had Additional Maths Paper 2 and Physics practical. Oh well. The maths was okay. If it is not okay I shall bang myself against the wall because I have a higher expectation for both maths. Then comes the practical. One of them was on resistance, which was fine to me as that was easy although the ammeter just don't want to stop swinging here and there. The other was on weight, tension and forces. OH MY GOD! Before that Mr Amos told us to keep the force parallel to the table but I just can't keep it parallel and I didn't dare to move the retord stand. HaHa.. Ruin my own practical actually. Measurement all was fine but when it finally come to asking for the weight.... I was stun. I calculated with the force and the angle and I knew that the gradient was suppose to be weight. However, guess what. My gradient was 0.0979 but the weight of the pendulum in real was 0.272N. How can that be. In the end I 'made' up my answers. Forget it.
After that, we talk about the practical when I found out how different was my graph. Other people's y-interception was negative but mine was positive. WAHAHA!! ALL GONE!! ARH!! HEART ACHING NOW!!
After the practical, I quickly went home wanting to tell my mum how my practical was ruin. The other reason for wanting to reach home early is because I intend to pester my mum to bring me to the hair salon and get my stupid hair cut. Get so irritated by my hair. In the end, I happily opened the door and straight away, a piece of paper sticked on the computer caught my eyes. Haiz. My mum has went to Malaysia. I was like, "what a good timing."
But what actually worries me now is something might have happen in Malaysia. I've checked the caller ID. Someone called from Malaysia around 8am. Then, there is someone who called my mum's boss, which I am very sure that my mum did the calling. My brother just told me that mum board a 3pm train. BUT I WAS HOME AT 1pm. HOW CAN I MISS HER!! But never mind. What I am worry now was that did anything happen to my grandma? Hope not. Haiz. How I wish that my mum will give a call back home right now and tell me what exactly happened.