Today is the first day of the school day. It is always the hardest day for me as it seems that there will be a long school day again. Today is also the start of a new week after all the important prelim examination. Knew that we were going to get back our Physics papers today but didn't expect too much out of it. Not even a pass but wished very hard that I will pass of course. This Physic prelim paper was a tough one. More than half of the papers are left blank (to me) as I do not know how to do them. Have sort of lost hope in my Physics although Mr Amos told us to look positive last Friday when talking about how the class did for the test papers.
But, the first paper that we took back wasn't Physics. Instead, it was Geography, one of my lousy subject. I scored about the same as my mid-year. How sad despite our Geography teacher trying hard to give us some hints. Didn't do quite well in question 1. Borderline pass. Not bad for the second question. 11 out of 15. I only have one word to say about the third question, lousy. I failed. 11 out of 25. How bad. Felt a bit sad but as expected as I didn't manage to finish the question when more marks are given out in this section. As the Geography teachers tried to go through the answers with us and the mistakes we have made, I tried my very best to be attentive. However, when it was going to be 9am, when we will be going to the AVA room to get back our Physics paper, I cannot keep myself concentrated. The other reason was also that the teachers were going through the answers very fast and I cannot catch up.
Finally, we were released by our Geography teachers. When I step into the AVA room, it was kind of embarrassing for the 4e2 to wait for us. We quickly get ourselves settled down. Papers were returned to us. Same old me. I will just flip through the questions and ignore the first page where the marks are allocated. Lee Xian, who sat beside me, was cheering as she passed Paper 2, Section A. She asked for my marks but as I flip to the front page, I said, "100% fail." But guess what, I passed. Woo Hoo. That was my first reaction. Suddenly there was these excitement and joy in me. I didn't expect myself to pass the paper as there are more than 50% ( to me) of the questions that I did not know how to do them. I even left a lot of blanks in the paper. Not even writing down some crap such as the formula. However, after Mr Chan going through Section A, my heart started to pound hard again. This time I am worry about my paper 2 as I didn't manage to finish or at least write some crap for the last question. Who knows, I passed Paper 2, Section B with 'flying colours' despite that I did not manage to finish doing the last part of the section. Reason being, I almost got full marks for both question 1 (9/10) and question 2 (8/10). I was so happy.
Next, we got back our practical paper. I also didn't manage to bother about that because I knew that I have ruin it. But who knows. I've got (28/30) and Lee Xian told me that the marks I got is one of the highest in the class. Wow. I am so happy.
Lastly is paper 1. Although I didn't do very well for paper 1, I manage to pass the paper. (21/40). Quickly, I did my maths. YES!! B3 for my physics. I was so happy and feel like jumping up and down. Can't believe it. A hopeless paper turns out to be a joyful paper. =)