Long lost MI...
As all of you can see, I haven been blogging for a long time. I'm very sorry about that to all my "faithful" readers as I have been preparing hard for my big day - O Level. =p
Lots of things has happened during the past few weeks. I had my O Level basically. The bad thing was that 2 days before the start of my first paper for O Level, I had chicken pox. BUT I pulled over. Well, here I wanna specially thanks those friends who showed care and concern when I am sick. Was actually touched when 3 of my best friends made an effort to gather together during the O's to make a "GET WELL SOON" card for me and a small little handmade gift with it. Since I have chicken pox, I wasn't able to have my exam taken with the rest of my schoolmates. I went to SEAB, which is located at Margaret drive. =) My mum actually took a taxi, which cost 7 plus for one trip without the extra charge for passing through the PIE - expensive, and stayed at the examination venue with me. It must have used up my parents quite a lot of money for the taxi fee that can cost up to $10.
The day when we were suppose to get back to school for the PAE briefing, was the first day that I actually step out of my house and meet the world just like what I did usually and the first time for so long I get to take a look at how my friends and classmates has turned out to be. WOW! Janet got a very bad sun burnt.
Our class organised a class chalet. I went there only on the 2nd day, where I volunteered to buy lunch for those who were already at the chalet and were staying. Well, I had great fun with them. The whole bunch of girls went cycling although the sun was hot. Luckily I did not get sunburnt, which most of them have.
Went out with Shihui and Maye for a movie today at Junction 8 - Step up. OH MY GOD!! That movie was damn nice. I think maybe I will buy a VCD and watch it almost everyday. The movie was damn good until I want to watch it again and again. After that we meet the rest of ex-2e1, except for Yi Herng, for badminton at east cc. I played like I had never before for the past one month. My leg was like a jelly when it ended. Then, I walked home with Shihui to get my weight weighed because 2 people has been saying that I have grew skinner after the chicken pox. HaHa. Indeed I have loss 1kg. So happy finally I have jump back to 40 something.