SRJC rox! Today was the last day of orientation. We had our fusion night where our peer leaders performed for us. I had a lot of fun and I screamed my lungs out. I think this is the first time I screamed like a mad dog. =P But it was fun. Some how I sort of include the projecting of voice through pushing of the diaphragm, which the skill I have picked up through the 4 years of choir in secondary school. Well. Maybe choosing choir as a CCA does allows me to learn how to protect my voice. That must be why I have been shouting like a mad dog and my throat doesn't really hurts although I felt a bit of sore throat due to the 3 days of screaming out our ARGO CHEER.
Well. Love my OG group leaders and members loads. My group members are friendly and we mix around with each other easily. ARGO 4 rules! Basically, ARGO 4 went really mad today during the family hours where we were doing cheers. Well that good. I enjoyed it.
Had dinner together (what I meant was the whole of ARGO 4 had dinner together). Well, the guys sat on one side of the table and most of the girls sat on the other side of the table. It was then that I find that the guys in our group are so humorous. I just can't stop laughing while eating my dinner. Nearly got the rice in my mouth flying out. XP
Plus, ARGO 4 guys dance better then ARGO 3 guys. Seriously.
Most importantly, ARGO WON THE ORIENTATION!! THAT IS SO COOL!!
Well, I had a lot of fun and laugher today. Thanks to ARGO 4's leaders and members.