Today is my birthday. The coolest thing was that there is actually 2 other people in the same class as me in SRJC who have the same birthday as me.
Well, I celebrated my birthday with ShiHui, ShuYan and Janelle. But I received a lot of wishes from a lot of people. Thanks everybody! I also received presents =) My favourite. HaHa
We all went to eat at Pizza Hut. Basically, I gave a treat. After eating, we went to buy a cake and came to my house to celebrate. [my bro complained that we were too noisy]
Receive very good presents from all of them. Thanks!
Something happened to Janelle while we were at the Pizza Hut but now it is fine. His BF even wish me happy birthday. The funniest part is, he doesn't know my name so he said, "happy birthday to the tall and thin (which was how Janelle describe me to him).
The saddest thing is, I have a lot of homework not done. I think I better start doing if not I won't be able to finish it. In conclusion, I had an enjoyable day thanks to my friends =)