While some of my friends are in school studying(JC), I have chosen a different path by going to a polytechnic. So I am currently slacking at home. But just this week, I have received a mail from NYP(accountancy & finance). Wow that was a really complicated one. Inside were loads of forms and a thick booklet with all the instructions on what to do. Well i spent a whole night reading through it. Was kind of complicated at that point of time but then the next day morning, I took the whole thing to ask my brother what to do with all those stuff and in a few hours time, I am done with everything. So isn't it cool to have an elder brother around sometimes? ha ha
Well, time don't seems enough for the whole enrollment thing to be done. I only received the whole package of booklet and forms this week and next week's Friday will be the deadline for the enrollment, which means that I will have to get things done by this week which is kind of short. Moreover, yesterday I went to make the payment of school fees for NYP and the person, who helped me with the payment, seems to be new and she simple seems to have done wrong with the way of handling the payment but never mind, now I've come up with a solution.
Tomorrow I'm going for a medical checkup with Janelle and ShuJun. Kind of worrying and excited because this is the first time I am going for a checkup. Not just that, the medical checkup includes urine test and chest x-ray. I've never done any before. Especially the chest x-ray, my friend's mum said that we have to take off our clothes for that. Should be kind of embarrassing. But I hope that things have change and I don't have to do so because we were told to wear a t-shirt which has no logo, pocket, printed stuff, collar, nth... totally plain. So maybe by wearing that we wouldn't need to take off our clothes?!?
Tomorrow will be the first day of the screening for 'Mr Bean's holiday'. I've asked some of my friends along to watch it =D should be a nice one. Can't wait to see Mr Bean dance. ha ha
Last but not least, I wanna say, I miss the times that I have spent in SRJC during the first 3 months. All the best to you guys no matter where you guys go. It will be kept as a memory forever ='(