Was suppose to meet Janelle at Ang Mo Kio interchange at 2pm to accompany her to do the poly ezlink card but I left house at around 1.50pm. So, was basically late. I react there at 2.25pm but guess what, as I reach the interchange, Janelle message me to say that her mum says that because there are a lot of things to do, she cannot wait for us anymore... some more she added "æįžåč§"!! =.=
Then I waited for ShuJun to come. She reached at 3pm!! ha ha. Later we met Janelle at library and we followed her with her mum to go get some stuff for her new house. After that we met ShuYan outside "Guardian" next to S11. Because Janelle's mum is going to Bishan, so we were left on our own. We talked as we walk and in the end walked the wrong direction which we have to turn back!! Guess what, ShuJun and I has passed by "banquet" for 4 TIMES!! But never mind because walking is a good form of exercise. Later, we decided to go to AMK Hub to buy some sushi. Well walking time again. When we next wanted to get to the bus-stop to take bus 262 to Janelle's new rented house, we found that we actually made a wrong direction and the bus-stop that we got to actually doesn't have bus 262. So I suggested to walk to Janelle's house. Well... Janelle was like gave that NOOOO kind of face but haha WE STILL WALKED!! I was said to be Ade no. 2 =P But of course I am not that bad okay. At least I don't walk from Toa Payoh to Ang Mo Kio!!
Finally we passed by lots of building and reached Janelle's house. Her house was really
PINK man... Her walls are
PINK, her doors are
PINK, even her toilet is
PINK!(this includes the toilet bowl) Her current house actually has not much things because before that every furniture was fixed to the wall. Thats why when she moved house, she doesn't have a sofa, a wardrobe, shelves and etc...
The funniest thing was when her dad come back home, he asked if we stayed at Ang Mo Kio. All of us replied "no". Then he asked how we get to his house. I replied, "by walking." Ha Ha. He asked again in a shock manner,"Where do you stay?" "Toa Payoh" was the answer. He was more shock because he though we walked from Toa Payoh to Ang Mo Kio. In fact, we walked from Ang Mo Kio central to Janelle's house =P
Taking the bus back home was a LONG LONG journey. First it took me 30 mins to take bus 262 from Janelle's house to Ang Mo Kio interchange. Then it took me 45 mins to take bus 73 to Toa Payoh because I have never take bus 73 before from Ang Mo Kio back to Toa Payoh. So basically, 73 went from Ang Mo Kio to Serangoon, then from Serangoon back to Ang Mo Kio when the bus will turn to Braddell Road and get back to Toa Payoh interchange!! I left Janelle's house at around 7.25pm but reach home at 9pm!?! How
AMAZING!!