Today shall be the official day 1 of school although lesson isn't starting, its just an orientation. We were suppose to report at 8am in the Auditorium. I woke up at 6.45am. Not the alarm clock that has done the job but was the damn early ShuJun who called early in the morning to confirm if I am going to take bus 13 because she say there might be a traffic jam and she is considering to change to taking MRT instead of bus. Okay just let her be as long as she reach on time. Before I was going out of my house to meet ShuYan, ShuJun called again (with her home phone). I was like,"Oh gosh she live further then us and she is still at home phoning me when I am about to go out for school!!"
When ShuYan and I was on bus 13, there wasn't any traffic jam. How nice of ShuJun to have made me worry that I would be late for school. Janelle took the same bus as us but both of us didn't notice her. =P The bad bad bad thing was, ShuJun was really late. Never mind because although we were the last to arrive but when we have enter the school and into the Auditorium, freshmen are still waiting outside to be let in. After that we reported and went to sit with our class. Too bad SBM don't allow us to change tutorial group, which means I have to really mix with strangers and no one of I know of. Plus accountancy people are like dead corpse. No Fun!! Or maybe its because I haven know them well.
The orientation was boring in the first half but after that was quite fun when we were playing games to bond our tutorial groups together. But the tiring part was walking here and there around the school. The best part of having no Christian name when playing games such as wacko was that people tend to not call your name EXCEPT FOR EDMUND (my P6 classmate). He actually "sabo" me. I wasn't sure if my name was that different to be heard or something. The guys kept calling me YI YUN instead of YI YU!!! The funny part about names is that my OGL is called Xing Xuan which in short known as XX while I am called Yi Yu, in short known as YY. HaHa. She wonder if there is ZZ =P. All the games was fun. Hard a lot of fun. But some of the girls in my tutorial group don't seems to be nice to mix with. They seems so proud.
By the time everything ends, it was 6.30pm. I was damn hungry and dead tired by then. Worst thing was when I when to the student affairs to ask for permission for external CCA, they were actually closed. So I'm gonna go early to school tomorrow.
Just checked my time table. Tuesday was a killer. It starts at 8am and ends at 5pm. In between there is only one 1hr of lunch break. Wednesday and Friday was not bad. Wednesday has only 2hrs of schooling and Friday has 3hrs of schooling. But ShuYan's time table was even better. She just suffer on Mondays to Thursday then she doesn't have to go to school at all on Friday!! Which means she has got 3 days of weekends for her!