What the hell. Just how I have already typed so much and suddenly the computer restart and everything has to start from beginning again!! ARGH!!
How eager of me... to be blogging so EARLY in the morning.
Yesterday was the second day of orientation and it was the last day of orientation too. As ShuYan's OGL messaged her and told her to report outside the Auditorium at 8.30am, being her best pals, we went to school with her as early as 8.30am. When we were outside the Auditorium, there was no sight of ShuYan's classmates at all. However, we left her waiting alone as Janelle, ShuJun and me went to the Student Affairs Office to ask about having external CCA as I wanted to have one. This school has a really bad service. Its not that the system here was bad but it was the attitude of the people working here has a problem to do with it. I asked a women(she is not lady like at all and has passed her 40s),"I wanted to join an external CCA so am I allowed to or do I have to fill in some forms?" She PURPOSELY asked me back what do I mean by external CCA but I still explained it to her, which was air pistol shooting. She asked that do I EVEN know there is archery in NYP and OF COURSE the answer was YES. If I didn't read through the whole list of CCAs, how would I know that there isn't the CCA that I wanted. She asked again that why didn't I choose a CCA which was in NYP and have to take up one outside. Well thanks to ShuJun who helped me with this while I was kind of speechless. Then, she said that UNLESS I represent the country for competition or NYP, if not WHY do they even have to bother to let me take it as an CCA and give me CCA points. That really pissed me off. What kind of attitude was that. Later, she phoned for someone who seems to be in-charge of external CCA and asked if he wants to meet me and talk to me regarding having external CCA. But instead, he shoo me off by telling her that there is NO WAY they are going to accept me having an external CCA. This time I got really pissed off but didn't show it. Early in the morning and I was already in such bad mood.
Later, we went to the McDonald's to have a drink and chatted about yesterday's orientation and about our classmates. I had good impression in most of my classmates but there are some who are not good impression givers and I think that my impression for the bad impression givers wouldn't change. Then, Janelle received an sms from ShuYan saying that actually her OGL lied to her. The reporting time was the same as us, which was 9am, and not 8.30am!! Well how nice. When it was 9am, we quickly finished our drinks and I PURPOSELY went to meet one of my classmate who kept sticking with me but just for directions. She was one of the not good impression givers. As we were walking to the Sports Hall, YaoWei approached and said "hi" but because he has been acting dao recently, I didn't bother to said "hi" back. Only ShuJun replied him. He has actually lost his way while walking to the Sports Hall and asked if we knows how to get there. He was talking to ShuJun when he suddenly said that someone said something on her nick about her timetable(which was me). As I wasn't actually listening to what he was talking in the first place, I was kind of like,"what did you say just now?" I told him that my Tuesday timetable was bad. It started at 8am and ended at 5pm with just 1hr of lunch break in between. He said his was worse; 5hrs continuously having lessons. I said that mine was as bad as his but he said NO, his timetable was worst. Well, never mind. Don't want to argue.
Reached the Sports Hall, got to our class and settled down in a straight row. Later, a late comer, another bad impression giver, sat beside us and started talking to the previous bad impression giver. I was TOTALLY INVISIBLE in their conversation. The late comer still told me to move behind SO THAT SHE CAN SIT IT. WHAT THE HELL!! Janelle, who sat not far away from me, saw this is started messaging me. We sort of like had a conversation using sms about that 2 rude girl.
The day of orientation starts, we had games. Lots of them. Most importantly, there are more fun then yesterday. Maybe it was because the whole class get to know each other better. Although the starting game was as bad as yesterday. It was also the first game that has made the start of the day when we start to get to mix well. Lunch was kind of fun because I had a lot of laughter due to Hachel, the joker. Janelle and ShuJun was in the same canteen, the south canteen, as I am. While we were having lunch, it started raining. So, our schedule was pushed back 45mins later. After lunch was suppose to be wet games. It is more fun when the wet games are located outside, on the running tracks and it is still raining. But some people from other class just don't cooperate and didn't want to get wet. While the OGLs are persuading them to get down to the running track and play, the rain has already stop. NO FUN ANYMORE. It was when the rain stop that those who are uncooperative people were forced to play. At first I was pretty dry because I wasn't the last for that game. But SHUYAN went to ask her OGL to spray water on ME just because I AM DRY!! In the end, my back was wet. One big patch of water on my back. Mandy, my classmate, even asked,"I though you was dry?" HaHa. ALL THANKS TO SHUYAN!!
Today was the last day of orientation. So, there was a finale. The show was not bad. Our class basically went crazy or should I say some. And of course I was one of them. =P We were cheering like hell and I nearly got choke by my saliva. But in total I had a lot of fun today getting to know more about my classmates and finding those more to my character type of people =)