Exam is in 4 days time. I just started my revision today with ShuJun. Kind of worry that I wouldn't be able to finish my revision in time and I'll score badly for my semester exam. Was revising a second ago. But I hate it when people started asking me to help them with their revision when I'm like done lesser than them. Its kind of inconsiderate for such people. Well, just ignore them.
Oh ya. My poor beanie lost her graphic calculator. Curse whoever stole it. HaHa. Hope she get another one as soon as possible. She sounded sad. Cheer Up Beanie =D
Met a weirdo at McDonald today while ShuJun was helping me buy food. Kind of scary. Never mind, its over. I think I wouldn't want to go back to that McDonald anymore.
Has been messaging and calling quite a lot these few months. My bill is gonna burst (what I meant is, I will need to top up again). Felt very tired after walking around Bugis the whole day. I think I sprain my leg without noticing it. Felt the pain when I was on my way home. But now its okay. Maybe I am just too fragile. Was sick these few days too. Hope that it don't effect my revision and exam.
I will have to do lots of revision tomorrow. Jia You!!