Woke up early in the morning today to meet ShuJun and Beanie to mug at McDonald. I didn't know that library is so popular. Basically when we were on our way to the Mac, which was quite near the library, we saw a big crowd outside library waiting for it to open. It seems as if there is some sales going on and everyone is waiting to rush in and get the good deals.
A Cedar girl took our favourite mugging seat in the Mac! Before mugging, we need energy. Mac Breakfast! YES! ShuJun is GROSS! Totally GROSS! She mixed the butter in the syrup and then pour it onto the hotcakes. The worst thing was, I ordered the same breakfast meal as her. I couldn't afford to look at that disgusting looking mixture of her creation as I am SURE I will puke out whatever I eat.
Had a sense of urgency to finish up my marketing notes. So, I was pretty quiet and concentrated during the mugging. But that ShuJun basically ate too much sugar content. She went crazy and started talking crap.
Good news and bad news. Good news is, I finished mugging my marketing. Bad news, I forgot most of the content for marketing. But I will be reading it through before the exam, so no worry. Gonna start mugging for statistics later. No time to waste. How I wish the exam end FAST! Plus me passing with good grades, at least a B I hope.
Haven been going out shopping for one month? All because of those projects that made me spend my time working on it for the past few weeks and now studying for exam. So, kind of miss the relaxing mood. Successfully pursued Beanie and ShuJun to go do some shopping although ShuJun didn't really wanted to as she wanted to finish her marketing today.
Marina bay was filled with lots of people. The seats where you can get the view of fireworks are taken even though it is just merely 7pm. In the end, we end up sitting at the grass patch where we get to see the fireworks. We waiting from 7 plus to 9 plus when the fireworks really started. Before that we wanted to mug a bit but the place we were siting basically wasn't very conducive. So we just played some games and took pictures.
The fireworks were damn NICE! This is the third time I watch a fireworks. Well, had a great time. =D
P.S. just to add on to beanie's blog, FIREWORKS ARE NOT POLLUTIONS! (although they really are =X)