COMPETITION DAY!
Was very nervous, besides it's my very first competition. I just can't stop swaying from left to right. It's a way I tried to calm myself down a bit. At first it seems alright as I walk up to the firing line. Who knows when the bow arm rises, it starts shaking badly. Kept telling myself to relax but my body was just too tensed up. At least the result wasn't that bad after all. Hui Fang from NP was quite good. At least better than me by a bit. Get to know her today. Though she was quite a nice person.
Second round of standard individuals. The anxiety is still there but it was a lot better than the first round. But the pressure in turn rises because the target face got smaller. It would mean that it is harder for me to score better. However, manage to keep the score that I usually shoot in school. Was quite amused myself as I though my result was worst than what I've got in school training. This shows that I'm not bad at controlling my anxiety and pressure and I concentrate well shooting at some alien place and with strangers. In total: 550 points out of 720, 7th place for female.
Team event, compete with NP. Hui Fang was one of my 'enemy'. She shot very well. I'm not bad at maintaining at the red. However, lose 2 points to them. Kind of disappointed but I know my team did their best and they did very well. Jolene don't blame yourself for missing the last arrow. You're great. =D Lets beat them in the next competition. Now it's time for us to train very hard for our team event.
P.S. thanks best friend for your encouragement. =D
AH! I STILL HAVEN DO MY HOMEWORK!!