LIFE-LESS
Everything around me seems boring. I've lost interest in everything, totally. Didn't have the feeling of hunger or craving for food anymore. Basically I just eat for the sake of eating to keep the food in my stomach.
This is just so BORING!
School has been part of the daily routine I have to go through. Gotten tired of it although school just start not long ago. I just wanna stay at home the whole day and in my room.
Had a 3hour break today. Although I have my laptop with me, I didn't want to do anything with it. Even when I'm online, I don't feel like typing anything but just stare blankly on the screen.
But it's still nice to have active people around sometimes. With that little bit of action, it kinds of make your life lighten up a bit.
Yesterday...
SUPPOSE to be going gym and jogging.
Ate at Delifrance (Me & U and lonely BLUE)
Went library and borrowed 2 books.
Played badminton at night.
Lose my capability to estimate.
Something is not right.
The soothing music is pleasant.



