Reached home especially late today. (But my bro, who went out earlier than me, isn't home yet)
I guess everyone is just too tired. Dilly dally to the range today. At first I though I would be the only one shooting but no, there is another guy at the range. As I sat on the chair, Clement came. Terris did some corrections to my form. Best thing was, I didn't hit my arm throughout the training.
I think...
I'm ADDICTED!
Later, went down to Raffles Place (to be exact, Boat Quay) to join the girls despite the lateness. They were celebrating for
Jac's belated birthday. On my way, saw the gang of guys who were on their way home. Talked to them a bit and hurried to join the girls. Ha, managed to scare Maye,
ShiHui and Lilian.
XP Luckily they didn't fell into the water. Although didn't get anything for Jac, wished her a belated happy birthday. Not sure what happened to Maye, she suddenly just sobbed.
What the hell. I see that I'm getting more nicks. Maye, Lilian and Eileen called me 'Bao Qing Tian'!
AH! (T.T)