I'M SO SO TIRED!
Yesterday reached home at around 11pm. Was already half dead. But still, in order to help my best friend with her maths, I went online. THANK ME BEAN!! XD
Going online is kind of a bad suggestion cos everyone started bombarding me with conversations. Only managed to sleep at 1am after all those conversations (manage to just say bye and shoo off fast =P)
Luckily I only overslept for 15mins this morning. Wasn't late for work but I kept yawning. Did some head rotating. Maybe I was kind of rough, hurt myself twice on the neck. It then causes swallowing to be painful.
1more day and I'll be FREED! WEE!! Oh, my supervisor got a brand new, LARGE LCD screen. Or should I use the word 'GIGANTIC'! Well, I think that can't be helped when you get old. HAHAX! You need words to be BIG... and I mean REAL BIG
Went to air force school with my bro yesterday. kind of like offended the people there. The 'interesting part was that my bro's Master Sergeant actually said,"Your girlfriend came down with you arh." I was like O.O I Beg Your Pardon!
DOTS. Fine! We don't look alike. But I didn't see it as that bad. There must be some where where there is at least a bit of similarities...
School will be starting soon in 1weeks time. I shall get myself all relax, enjoy all I can during the last week. =D