Today is Day 1 of oral communication ICA. For those who don't know what ICA is, basically,
ICA = test
Mine is on Day 2, so I just have to listen for today.
Everyone had amazing stories. Edmund talked about his cousin who died of cancer few months ago. It made me though of my aunt who died of cancer too, some month this year. I nearly wiped but managed to control by stopping myself from thinking about it. Well, guess I'm good at controlling my mind but not emotionally that's for sure.
HuiMin once told me she wanted to be like me because I seems so carefree and cheerful. I was kind of shock to hear that because I don't think I'm someone who is carefree. Now that I think about it, it's must be because I enjoyed myself and be trouble free while being with you guys. That's why I treasure our friendships.
MISS YOU GUYS! DO PLAN MORE OUTINGS!
After so long, back to taking bus to school and back home. Kind of cool :)
Girls stuff! Early in the morning and moreover IN SCHOOL! Hate it. Always the same old timing. =.= Well, that will explain why I'm so dead today or anti-social. It always happens on the first day. So, I forced myself throughout the whole training today. I'm totally dread. My form? In a MESS. So, the results basically sux! Not sure if I trained my muscles or hurt my spin, cos it aches.
Tomorrow is
Deepavali.
Happy Deepavali to all Indian friends.
Happy Deepavali to me too :)