Just happened to measure my weight after a week. WOW I LOSE 2kg!
not sure if it is a good thing or not. My BMI dropped by 1whole unit.
Working hard on my effective oral communication. Gotta get a good grade. Let my GPA rise =) But still, have to mug for my exam so that other modules don't get such bad result. I've got to prove others wrong.
Projects and more projects. I'm suffering from depression man. Have been wondering around the whole house today. It has been great being alone at home.
Lazy people always give tons of excuses to say that they're not. But instead, it only prove that they
ARE lazy people.
*everyone has a mask putted on
May I put on mine too?
I'm not joking with you!
i find that no one is listening to me. i felt ignored.
so what do i do? i ignore them too.
HAHA! ...