|
|
14:19 Monday, February 25, 2008
Bean's B'day
Bean's Birthday!
It's Bean's birthday yesterday :) Was out of house since 10am to get the stuffs needed in the afternoon. It's a surprise planned for ShiHui (a last minute one). First, got little small bits of gift for some secret mission in action for later :D Later, went to NTUC to get food for BENTO!! (which I have promised to make for everyone) Lastly, Popular to get papers and envelopes needed to make a gigantic card with STEVEN LIM & XIAXUE on it!! haha (that was Jan's idea)
Jan overslept. Haiz so ShuJun and I went back to my house to start the preparation since there isn't much time left. Jan will then join us over at my house. Later, ShuYan too join in the operation. =X
My kitchen was in a total mess. So was my room. Because of the lack of time, I postponed the meeting time with Bean to 3pm instead of 2.30pm but things still wasn't totally done at that point of time. So, I'll have to rush down to TPY interchange to meet Bean first and let the rest do the touch ups.
(The final production of BENTO!) I though of means and ways to drag time so that the rest can catch up. IT'S REAL HARD OKAY! Besides, Bean brought her bro along and her bro was complaining a bit because I was dragging time. Finally the rest caught up at Bishan Park and ShuJun's stupid idea makes things so PaiSei! Getting a random guy to pass Bean the present. Lucky I didn't expose the whole plan. I was good at acting okay... =X But because Bean let me lead the way, I was practically smiling away cos she CAN'T see it!! WAHAHA! That can't be helped. Jan scared me la. Lie to me that ShuYan fainted because she didn't take any food since morning and wanted me to go straight back to the kiosk. I though it was real -.- After Bean know about this whole plan, the rest of us went to have our bento, and Bean played with her bubble. Went cycle around a bit and left for ShiHui's house to play MAHJONG and eat cake!  (group photo)
spent quite a sum of money :(I'm broke T.T
I LOVE PARKS :)
|
|
|
|
|
|
Profile
FISH is a nick of mine.
My facial expression speaks the truth but my words shows otherwise. Freedom is much wanted but I would rather stay at home than wasting my time on lackluster man.
What's in the past shall stay as the past. That is why archive do not exist.
|
| | | |