Just had my family reunion dinner. I ate halfway and wanted to leave the table but because the atmosphere was kind of tensed, so I didn't dare to. Just stoned there for awhile, stuff a bit more food into my mouth and continue rotting. Most of the food stuffed in are vege.
LOVE VEGE MAN! seems as if I'm some cow eating grass.
Unlike past year reunion dinner, there was
NO SEAFOOD for this year's steamboat. All because of my brother... He needs to jie(^4) kou(^3).
Finally
FrontPage is OVER!!
[^_^v] I think my group was kind of detailed in the presentation that's why the teacher didn't "shoot" us at all oh!!
AMAZING!!Joyce's hair was kind of nice today so she forced me to take pics. Well, I just started giving weird faces :)


Slept at 3.30am last night (or should I say this morning) just to finish my stats tutorial and woke up at 7.30am to go to school. Had a 3hours break (waste of time) and then FrontPage presentation. After school, still went to meet beanie and cai tou! But meeting ended early cos they can't afford to see me so tired. WAHAHA!
I'm skipping tmr's lecture XD