3rd competition - SP openI'm back to focusing on how to use my back muscles
PROPERLY. Wasn't expecting much due to last week's SAFSA competition. But it seems that I'm in a good condition today. So the results kind of went back to how it was previously during POL-ITE. Of course I made mistakes here and there.
Guess I'm scared of Jaffar's pyramid shooting. When I wasn't shooting quite well during my 2nd round, 3rd end, he shout over to do pyramid 2sec. I reacted to the word
'pyramid' and well, hit the yellow. But I lost 2 arrows on the blue before that.
2nd round wasn't very good. Didn't manage to hit 50plus until the last 2 ends. However, that wasn't enough to make up what I've lost for the first 4 ends. Ah hack care. Besides, it's over. Just thought that I can do better.
Score: 299/295
Ranked: 6th
Clare is a scary one! It's best not to look at where her arrows hit. If not you'll feel pressured.
My face is totally red.
(Including my eyes O.O)
It's nice of ShuJun to be offering to meet me tomorrow morning for breakfast. Time set was 8.45am. Real early right? haha. She said she'll let me be cos tomorrow is my day. So in return, I'll have to win the match tomorrow... Well, I'll try my very, extreme best to get a medal at least :)