another training day. kind of regretted that I said, 'ok' to an everyday training plan.
What a
SUNNY + WINDY day. I practically can't see the target on the board as my eyes was too dry and everything was blur to me. So, just shoot without aiming. That should explain the Ms on the score sheet :/ Do invest in an
EYE MO MOIST!!
MAD GIRLS! during LUNCH BREAK!
Laughing continuously... :D
Rodney said that we shoot until crazy...
*I HEARD IT!
'McDonald's Special Order'
The weather was
scorching hot after lunch break. I totally stinks from the
non-stop perspiration. Though I tried training with tube bow outside the storeroom and right outside the Tennis Practice Walls, directly under the shade, I can still feel the
HEAT! It just seems like a desert. I sort of stopped shooting during 3pm though there is one more hour to go cos I can stand the sun no more. Another reason is that I got fed up with my arrow keep dropping while set up.
Had club meeting after training. Stock count. Oh I wonder the person's arrows that I counted used it to shoot what. SHIT? or did it drop the whole dozens of arrows together with the tube into the toilet bowl.
IT STINKS LIKE HELL! smells like 'lao sai'. nearly vomited.
(*hot hot hot.) You can suffocate inside the storeroom in this weather.
Next, moved up to the air-conditioned club room to continue with the meeting. I know that it is hot outside. But setting the air-con at 16
oC is madness. I can freeze to death la. okay maybe not that bad. Meeting is
REAL LONG! It drags all the way from 4pm to 8pm. 4 hours of meeting
(-.-) zzZZPlanned to watched movie with the club members at first but because of the meeting, we didn't catch the movie.
(to tell the truth, it's because of the movie that's why i came down for training. wth la!) never mind, at least I went home late.