I'm so
PISSED OFF by the two f***kers in my house. One just thinks that she's so great and perfect that whatever she says, makes it sounds as if you're a total useless loser, the bad guy. (basically all she does is boasting) She always ruin my day. The other only knows how to use his mouth and do nth, act ah beng.
LOSER! [Don't act as if you're so BIG! I will just send 2 flying fist on your face one day.]I got so boiled up that I hit the wall as if I'm hitting a bean bag. (don't be shock. it's how i am) After getting bathed, got out of this house that I can't stay any longer. Actually wanted to catch a movie by myself. Why not? Since others does that too. But it was already like 7.15pm. Most of the movies have started and the next are at 9 plus, so I forgo the idea and went to the library.
Stupid Eng Wah cinema in TPY. They don't offer Step Up 2. What's wrong with them man. The movies that I wanted to watch they usually don't have them.
NVM I'll go to Bishan GV tomorrow to catch one or AMK hub. Anyone care to join? Just text me. Since I don't wish to go home so early.
Since you want to make it look as if I'm a bad guy.
FINE! I'll be ONE!