Dragged myself down for training today. Actually intended to skip training cos I wanted to be lazy and stay in bed. AH never mind, used my strong
brain power to get myself up but I took my own sweet time to get myself ready. I am always late so forget about how much late I am today.
Was kind of happy that there was no shooting in the end cos was going through the Orientation Proposal. last minute editing
=D Settled things here and there. Ate Mac outside storeroom. Natural air
-.- . hmm... an unusual experience. Kind of weird. Maybe it'll taste better if I am to eat alone?!?
ah the marshmallow finally got invaded by ants
-.- btw I got that on my birthday. So, it's opened for
1month 18days and I haven't finish it. Basically, I don't really like marshmallow
=P that's why it took me so long and it's not yet finished.
Result will be out soon. Don't really feel excited about it. But of course I still hope that my GPA still remains there or gets better. It better be cos I've scarifies so many brain cells. Not sure if I should stay up tonight to wait for the result or not...
I want a job
I wanna meet new people
I have my way of getting informed.
Just to say, I'm still waiting, I'm still looking.
It's difficult to get a suitable one :)