123 what a nice no. That's the no. of post already in my blog. This will be the 124th.
I'm feeling motivated sometimes and real unmotivated sometimes too. Most of the time I get motivated at the wrong time like now... which is like 11.58pm and what can I do with that motivation of mine? Little bits of things can get me motivated and I can get motivated for no reason.
I think I've sort of decided to go further than now. Looking up at all the stuffs required.
I WILL WORK FOR IT!
My determination will bring me far :|
Why ain't I getting any students? Is it that those who live in TPY are so knowledgeable that they don't need any tuition? haha. SHUJUN, ask you're students to move here!!!
Saw this top at an online shopping spree. Kind of nice :) but it's sold.

[http://www.piggy--paradise.blogspot.com/]SMILING ALL THE WAY =D