I've yet lost another arrow.
Unknowingly flew left-wards. There it goes, hits the tennis practice wall.
SHIT! shh...Left standing - 7. But not all are good arrows.
I can't survive with the current number of arrows.
Getting new dozen?I guess I do things other people usually don't.
I have reactions that other people don't.
I understand the reason to the injury on my
MOUTH.
Guess I've been too tensed up. Gotta learn how to relax. But all this while, there isn't a time for me to relax and have fun.
Wanted to actually go down to Jan's house with the rest today but because of the meeting, have to miss out on this fun gathering
:(Was made to go for
OBS.
[camp camp camp]Camping is fine. But high elements are
NOT.
[Fear for height.]Just went through Camp Focus and here comes OBS. Who the freaking hell invented
HIGH ELEMENTS!!
ShiHui always tells me that it's meant to be overcame. But it's like, how many times must I get pass all this high obstacle course?
[I have already went through it 4 times and it's freaking me out]Worst still, have to get a medical checkup by tomorrow
-.-" [wth]Got information from Maye. Her course sounds okay since it's all about sea
only.
[reason being, no high elements XD]Just have to hope that it wouldn't be that tough
HAIZ.. T.T [how many leadership camp do I have to go through?]