Okay... So I stayed up late at night yesterday to look at my results. Same old way. Start covering the whole of my laptop screen and start exposing portion by portion
=X
Conclusion: my brain cells went to a waste. Disappointed, as I looked at the first module, AFA. It's not up to my expectation. But it wasn't that bad either. 3 modules wasn't up to my expectation: AFA, Oral Communication & POM. Fine, at least my GPA did improve by a little. Others improved quite a lot and was way much better than me. Guess I'll have to work double hard next semester to keep it up there or better it.
I shall be nice and tell you guys my grades =X
- Accounting for Assets >> A
- Microeconomics >> B+
- Statistical Methods for Business >> A
- Principles of Management >> B+
- Effective Oral Communication >> B
- Internet & Web Technologies >> DIST
Computed GPA = 3.625
Rachael scored exactly the same as I do. As in we got the same grade for every module.
COOL!
ShuYan is
SO PRO! Her GPA shot up by a lot and I mean really
A LOT!! near to 0.9 or more if I'm not wrong.
I wanna get a digital camera to take lots and lots of nice pictures :)