After working like a bee for so long, suddenly having free time is weird. I can't stop myself from fidgeting around.
I need to MOVE AROUND!
Have been eating a lot these days. I'm gonna turn into a
PIG in no time =( I tend to eat when I'm bored and has nothing to do. So, keeping me occupied is the best solution to stop myself from munching.
(*I'm going nuts trying to keep myself sitting in front of the screen quietly! gonna do some simple workout after I blog )Went out with my mum today upon returning home to FairPrice and did some shopping for necessity. Got myself a new Colgate toothbrush since the old one is totally worn out =D I chose the one with this new tongue and cheek cleaner :)

After so long, I start watching tee-vee again!! Was attracted by this drama, "the truth". Seems kind of interesting. Maybe it's because I
LOVE mystery.
