Haha. I have no lessons on
WEDNESDAY!! :) So, agreed to meet ShiHui to go to
BOTANIC GARDEN to shoot on the
'ray of life' for her competition?!? since she has to submit it tomorrow.
I brought my camera too
=D Took lots and lots of pictures!!






I'm starting to love nature!Haiz, was late for training again
-.-" My 44 credit increased to 51
T.T
Since it kind of started raining when the training starts, 3 of us
(Charlotte, Rodney & me) did
PT!! PT!! *shit! Rodney sure have lots of training styles. Especially when comes to the back part of the PT, everything has got to do with legs. Okay, my legs feel like stones now. I can hardly bend my knees. Was practically walking and getting down the stairs in an awkward manner
-.-The sand flies bites are getting worst. Most of the bites are swollen. Wonder if it's good or bad. But still, despite the fact that I ate my medicine, which is suppose to stop the itch and the bites from getting swollen, I still feel the itch everywhere
T.T
do i look like i care?