2nd day of Year 2!!
Reached school early to set up the booth for Club Crawl. As usual, I was 15mins late.
BUT I have reasons to why I was late
:) Actually there isn't much things to be done. So it was finished in no time. Okay, the banner was disappointing.
[it don't look nice... at all :X]
Only had 2 hours of lesson instead of 3 since the tutor was nice enough to let us off early. The lesson was a million times much interesting than yesterday's.
Customer Service and Personal Presentation. Moreover, the tutor's way of conducting his lesson is much more interesting than yesterday's tutor. I was really paying full attention during his lesson
:)
The notes for just a 9 weeks module is so EXPENSIVE! $5.20 for one module's notes!!
0.0"Meet up with Jan, ShiHui and ShuYan to have dinner at KFC. After which, went to watch
WuShu Competition at TPY indoor stadium. I can only say, the competition is very interesting and everyone is cheering for their own school. But we left while the competition is still going on and it was raining outside. Slipped but luckily didn't fall
=D
You can say that I'm a very stubborn person.
Once my mind is set, no one can change it.
I don't need that kind of rubbish from you!