Why are weekends always so short?Went out with 2 of my girlfriends to have dinner at Dhoby Ghaut's
Cafe Cartel. Ordered
'Seafood Combo'. The shrimp tasted great but I think I'm not suppose to eat any cos I'm feeling the itch now
=X
Seafood Combo :)
Jenn with her BUTTER!
AH! Jan & Jenn Les-ing!! =X
There is free flow of bread provided but you have to go 'fight' for it. Everyone just 'chiong' towards the basket of bread when it is brought out. We didn't manage to get any for the first round. Then Jan was looking out for the guy and when she spotted this guy with the basket of bread out of the kitchen, she and ShiHui quickly
CHARGE towards the table where the breads are placed. Get to taste the bread in the end
:) FRESHLY BAKED!! YUM YUM!After which, went to
AJITEI to eat dessert since I was screaming for
Ice-Cream. Jan ordered this dessert set which has Dango with it
=DSince I've never tried it before, kept wanting to kope Jan's Dango but she was protecting her Dango keeping it from me
=( A person like me never gives up so easily. So I tried ways to kope her Dango! HaHax!
XD But of course in the end she was nice enough to let me taste it.
It's saltiest la! Not nice at all *bleh! XP
Jan's Sagano Set
DANGO!!Jan keep adding her jelly, beans and corn flakes into my bowl of Strawberry Kakigo. Had some 'war' with her. Protecting my Strawberry Kakigo from Jan as she kept trying to throw her bomb (jelly) over -.-" Both of us laughed until so weak and I choked.
Okay! we're CHILDISH!!
My original Strawberry Kakigo
After the destruction by JanAm I even close to you?
Can you please have some basic courtesy?