Had to skip training today. Although I have got myself changed and got ready, in the end, decided to rest at home since I was a bit wobbly
(weak legs)
Sorry ShuJun, wasn't able to help you. Bad timing you see
(",)Should I say I'm addicted or am I taking things too seriously. Skipping one day of training seems bad to me now since there wouldn't be any training for the next 3days. Maybe I will get myself down to HTNS tomorrow but that will depend on certain circumstances.
School is starting soon. Although I still don't have information on which class I'm posted to and what's my timetable, I'm prepared to be a true mugger from the first day of lesson. Time is precious in Poly. I know they would surely try to separate people from the same class. But still, will get to know more new people.
HI new classmates!
Nice to meet you guys!
The itch is still persisting. Hope that it'll get better from tomorrow onwards :)
Miss my
girlfriends BADLY! When are we gonna go out again? We're so gonna take lots of pictures. Aiming to get a digital camera asap! Best is to get it by this week
:D
OBS photos (contributed by Akid)
(more to come if I get hold of it)