F.U! throw flour into my right ear. BASTARD!
was real tired yesterday. Actually, I blogged a bit about yesterday but was so tired that I saved in the draft and went to sleep till morning :) So, here I'm to continue what I've left unfinished...
Celebrated the club's 2nd anniversary yesterday. Had cake and pizza. At first, we spent quite a lot of time deciding what pizza to order from Canadian Pizza. But when everything is set, and the call is made... -.- they don't operate on Saturdays! All of us was like
WOW! Okay. So quickly, Jolene went online to look for other pizza shops (other than Pizza Hut. it's a no-no!). In the end, ordered sea food & mayo chicken from Rite Pizza.
Collecting the pizza was so funny. We though the person was at the atrium as before that, the person said he don't know the way even though we told him Block F when the order is made. In the end, we
RAN down to the atrium as the person has called to said that he have reached. But when we reached the atrium, he was no where to be seen. So Jolene made another call to him to ask where exactly he was.
HA FUNNY! He manage to get to Block F, the stuff center. We made our way back to where we came from (in the first place we were already so near to that guy -.-) by
RUNNING! hahax. After making the payment, Charlotte actually forgot about the pizza and walked off. That is so
FUNNY! Okay, she always forget about the main thing.
The cake tasted great at first but having a lot at one go makes me sick. Couldn't even eat a piece of pizza. In the end manage to stuff 2 slices down. (the last piece was by force
T.T)
Try-out for orientation games. Well, had quite a lot of fun except the part when flour got into my ear -.-
When I get serious and said something, I MEAN IT! Don't try to play around with me. Cos you wouldn't want to know what I'll do. (scary...) !@$%#& that bastard who threw flour into my ear when I've said PACK UP!