Hey, I'm back to blog. Today was in a better mood and is more awake after a nap so I'm here to update
:)I'm back from OBS
[31sth March - 3rd April] As written in my previous post, I wasn't actually looking forward to it. But really had a good time there except for the first day. Okay, maybe the first part of it was fun, swimming to Pulau Ubin, but not for the high element when I struggled to get myself up. In the end, over strain my thighs muscle and now I can still feel the pain when I was to sit down on the floor with my legs crossed. It's great getting it going, pushing to you're limit and passing you're limit, opening you're blind and unknown spots. Well, I
SURVIVED!! :D [will upload the photos once I get hold of them]I sure get use to living there fast and it felt as if I just moved to a new house. Didn't have a moment of missing the main land of Singapore.
Got myself 2 OBS shirts
:) I'll be dumb not to get them after going through all those mad activities hahax.
All thanks to my watch members and my instructor,
ZIPPY (^^). They're really nice people who make things enjoyable and interesting. It's nice knowing all these leaders. I admit I give all out in terms of my craziness. I learned a lot about leadership skills too. Hope that I can make good use of it to the club. First of all, get everyone in the fun and they wouldn't feel that coming down for training is boring, which was what I though during a period of time before I went for OBS.
They're planning for a gathering before school starts. Hope things goes well although I know that it's kind of difficult when all of us are CCA leaders and club crawl is just one week away. But still, looking forward to the gathering...
[I miss OREO biscuit =.=]Missing the time we spent together.
Let us once again get together.
ZIPPY ZIP
DODO!! hahax
Cos of OBS, was out of contact for the 4 days and wasn't able to send Jan off. Well, received an email from her. She bought me a shorts
:) Thanks girl. Hope it fits on me. HAHA. Enjoy the rest of your trip. Do buy more stuff back
=XTraining is no longer that boring. Maybe it's because I just came back from OBS and is still motivated and in my craziest. Or maybe it's because I'm starting to learn something new and not sticking to training the same old stuff. I'm once again starting to aim far...
I'm crazy about getting a change currently too
:P sad to say, I'm financially disabled.
[okay.. what kind of English is this? haha.]
wth I think I sprain my right ankle -.- my legs are never functioning properly...