Mood: red (ALERT!)Maybe being mute is the best solution for certain situation. I've gotta care more about myself. Yeah right.
LOVE MYSELF! I'm not gonna get myself into any trouble, any rubbish crap scolding. Stuck myself to my room
:) BEST! I can practically do everything and anything in there
(except for watching tee-vee and doing my business -.-)
School is starting soon. We were cheated during the briefing -.- They told us that lesson starts on either Tuesday or Wednesday depends on which class you're posted to but when I checked the timetable today (since it's out today which is like so late), lesson is starting on Monday
T.T There goes my holiday.
NO MORE HOLIDAY!! =( Have been going back to school the whole holiday. So sad. Didn't enjoy myself. I'm so gonna plan for some great activity this coming Sunday and enjoy myself to the fullest
:D
AH! Actually wanted to get myself a digital cam today. But because slept till 7pm, didn't had a chance to go shop around for it :( never mind, I'll get it either tomorrow on
SUNDAY!! YEAH!okay I'm a bit high now...