Hi stalkers!What a long day. From 9am - 5pm. Nearly doze off during the 2nd/last lesson. The 3 hours break was nice. Although it was long, meaningless things was done, I enjoyed it. Once again, I slept on the bus on the way back home.
AH SO UNGLAM!! XDAH! ¡Vi tantos a chicos monos hoy!
Today's lesson was interesting. Despite the fact that the Project Management tutor kept on emphasizing that today's lesson will be difficult to understand, I manage to understand every single bit of what she was trying to say just for the first time she mentioned it
:) Maybe I'm just too smart!! hahax
=XListening... Interesting!
(customer service) Although I can't quite get what the video was trying to teach, but it was funny [at least the 2nd one was!]. I love the questioning part. The main purpose was to see if we were really listening to the content. But it turn out to be quite lame for some part of it until Grace started giving lame answers for the last few questions! The last game was a good end to the lesson.
Guessing the word. Our team the fastest at getting the word right. I got it :) despite the fact that Grace pointed to her wrist which indicates watch in some way. Cos I was thinking about clock at that point of time instead of watch. Lucky Me =D
I've made it through today. Next week will be tedious. 3 ICAs in one week. I better get started early.