This is so shitty! Tomorrow is my Project Management ICA 1 and it's already 9.20pm, I'm still staring at topic 1 notes.
HOW AM I GONNA FINISH STUDYING FOR MY TEST! I seriously don't want my GPA to drop just because of this test. But I'm still in a carefree mood and there are 6 topics to study. I haven't even finish one!! OMG! Gotta get my head down in doing some serious
MUGGING.
Worst still, my right Deltoids hurts badly
T.T I can't raise or move my right arm that much. Like I know what happen to it? I just know it's in pain the first thing in the morning. At least now it's not as bad as it was in the morning but it's still bad especially when tomorrow there is training + test. Well, shall see how it does tomorrow.
Yesterday was dead tired after the Orientation. Was struggling to stay awake and sound awake while some called to talk about the Basic Course. In the end, I switched off my phone and just went to sleep.
YEA no one
DISTURBS my sleep!
I think the things we've planned for the orientation are not that bad. It's just that not everyone are in the situation of knowing everything. This makes things goes wrong here and there. We don't coordinate well too. This makes the freshes left feeling bored sitting at the stadium. But still, it's our first time. We can treat it as an experience so we get to improve the next time. Sometimes, I think we have to respect each other. This may make things turn out better?
Here are some photos taken with my camera for Yesterday's Orientation.









