I'm panicking
My mum just likes to make a fuss out of
NOTHING! Started an argument with her. Reason being, I was sms-ing while walking around the house.
WTH LA! What's wrong with that? You think I have the time in the world to stay in a spot, finish typing and sending my sms before I start doing my stuff?
NO! Was already late to meet Janelle and I still spend my time standing outside my house arguing with her before I left. The main point is, she will always say,"is this the way how a student should talks to their parents.. blah blah." What shit is that!
HELLO! What's so
GREAT about
STUDENTS! Ain't students human? Don't students have feelings? Can't students fight for their rights?
DOTS! Okay, so I was really pissed off when left home.
New Cathay is a nice place to shop in. There are lots for interesting shops that caters to teenagers. But when I was first introduce to New Cathay, I didn't really like the place. Once I step into the building, I have this feeling that the building is gonna collapse any minute and it makes me feel uneasy and dizzy. Maybe it's because the building is still under construction? But now, I'm fine with it. It might become my new hangout place
:)I was in this hunger/starving state where I'm gonna faint any minute after window shopping at New Cathay for some time. Traveled down to City Hall cause ShiHui suggested some dinning place there. But I wasn't paying attention since I don't have the energy to even process
(Just follow blindly). In the end, when we are finally standing in front of the restaurant, I objected the suggestion of dinning there since it is a Japanese Restaurant
[Shokudo] as I have been visiting quite some Japanese Restaurant recently and there isn't much food I can eat. Aiyo, already so hungry yet so choosy.
*tsk HAHA! So, traveled down to Boat Quay by bus to Fisherman. I knocked my head against something
(I don't know what exactly my head hit) HARD while rushing down the bus.
IT WAS SO EMBARRASSING!
The height of the door is sure low. My head sure feels
PAINFUL! T.T *sob sob Janelle still joke about it saying that I caused the whole bus to shake
-.-"After which, went to buy HOKKAIDO ice-cream and sat along the riverside to enjoy my ice-cream.
WTH! The servicer can actually skip me and ask the person who is queuing behind me for her orders!! I was like
O.O I'M INVISIBLE? Luckily there was this guy who came up to front to help take orders and he asked me
-.-" If not it'll be so embarrassing standing there like statue and no one noticing you. I was invisible after that. Emo-ing alone all the way while eating my soft matcha & vanilla ice-cream. I don't quite like the idea of going out in odd no. Someone will be left out at a certain point of time.
Nice night scenery :)