I'm in this learning process,
where I absorbs everything:
the good, the bad
the correct, the wrong
I'm unable to differentiate, that's why I accepted everything.
As I learn, I experiences.
But I'm still like a new born baby, who requires a protection from the negatives
This shield is building up within me
I guess it's time I stand on my own.
There isn't much time left, and I'm starting to panic.
Although it wouldn't make a difference, I'm still gonna make an effort.
So that when it has come to an end, I'm able to tell myself, '
I've done what I can.'
It might not be okay for me to keep on failing, but that's how the process goes.
I'll try not to compare, thou it's impossible, as everyone is different.
People says that by asking, you learn.
But I wonder, '
How am I gonna ask when I'm not in the situation?'
'
What can I ask? What do I ask?'
I lived on, I walked on, I proceeded with how things are from the beginning.
First hand information is always received through listening.
But please be warned that it's never correct as there are bastards around you who give false information.
Do experience and observe by yourself. Make you're own judgments.
Cos just by listening, you are simply a
DUMBO!