Hi guyz! Haven't been blogging cos I was busy with school stuff. Since today is a public holiday, I'll have extra time to blog on my past post :D This will be the longest post
EVER!
Let's start off with Monday. OMG! I was really
DEAD TIRED! I only slept for a mere 1 hour before going to school and take my Project Management ICA. I wonder why must all the test be
SO EARLY IN THE MORNING! 8.30am!! Sad to say, my hard work didn't pay off. Despite mugging overnight, I practically got half of my answers wrong. Actually I only started the real mugging at 1am cos nothing was going into my brain before that. So I was practically staring at my notes blankly for one whole Sunday and with nothing achieved.
Maybe the teacher is right. It doesn't matter how long you study but how much you study. BAD NEWS, the ICA takes up 40%!! That's
A LOT YOU KNOW! SHIT MAN! If I were to even pass this ICA, I'll be real happy. But of course what I really wanted was to at least get 80% of it correct. That sounds kind of impossible.
Since the test ends at 9.30am, I've got 1.5 hours before
CLINIQUE talk and 2.5hours before lesson. Sat under the umbrella outside LTD 2 and started gossiping with 4 other girls. HAHA! As for the content,
IT'S A SECRET! Hey but don't think that only girls gossip okay! Guys
GOSSIPS TOO!
ESPECIALLY guys from my club... =X
Jan joined me for lunch after that. Went AMK Hub's
Fish & Co. The food there wasn't bad but I think the share is a bit too big for ME! WAS BLOATED LA!

New York Fish & Chip
Mermaid Freeze. Tasted real sour but nice :D
MAKAN!!I forgot what happened on Tuesday. HAHA! So let's jump to Wednesday. Wednesday was suppose to be a free day but since Thursday is a public holiday, there is make up lesson for Project Management on Wednesday. T.T Well, the lesson wasn't that bad. Lab work, learning how to use Microsoft Project. There'll be another ICA again for Project Management tomorrow based on Wednesday's lesson. What a rush for this semester. Worst still, we don't get to practice at home since we don't have the software installed in our laptop despite the fact that we bought the laptop from school.
DOTS!Thanks
GRACE for the cookies.
COOKIE MONSTER LOVED IT! Since it's Cookie Monster, of course there wouldn't be any photos on the cookies as it'll be finished in
NO TIME by the
COOKIE MONSTER XD
I'm the COOKIE MONSTER!!
KAWAII NE!!
Training was... tiring. I just went to sleep right after I bath and this morning I had aches over my back -.-" OH YA. This reminds me of what I did on Tuesday. Stayed back after school to do the script for Friday's Customer Service Role Play. My group finished it in 1.5 hour
WOR! COOL RIGHT! But Alwin called yesterday after school to say that we did our script wrongly. AH! But we did the amendments today :D All we have to wait is for tomorrow's performance.
I've been skipping meals this days because lesson time is just right in the middle of the day. So by the time I wake up, I'll dilly dally and get myself ready for school which cause me to skip 2 meals for most of the days. By the time I'm back home, I was so tired that I skip my dinner and go to sleep. At most I'll only eat after my lesson and that's all for my day. This is
BAD!!
GOOD NEWS! GOOD NEWS! Tomorrow is my last day of lesson. Then, it'll be my project week, followed by presentation week and next is
HOLIDAY!! WOOHOO!Recently found these animes. Though they were quite nice and would like to share
:D- Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - quite a sicko anime but not bad la. I rate it 3.5stars.

- Amatsuki - interesting. Rating: 3 stars


- Library War - DAMN NICE! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! I rate it 4.5 stars.
