I'm FREED!
Today is the day for Customer Service Project presentation.
WOO! and you know what it means? I'll be having holiday from tomorrow onwards
:DIt's Graduation Day too for the graduates
(but I'm not sure which school is having their Graduation Day today). It's weird as I was wearing formal wear walking to school and I kind of blend in with those graduates who are too in their formal wears.
My group wanted to present first and so we did. Well, I wasn't prepared yet as I haven't finish reading through the report, which is essential for my 'crapping' later on, as we don't wanna hold on to any script. Although during the presentation, my group kind of mixed up who is suppose to do which slide but overall, we passed the whole presentation + role play
(I hope). My group totally agrees that Mr. Chan is a person who is hard to please. Okay, so he commented and asked question which seems as if we
SUCKS! But never mind, as long as
IT'S OVER!
I'm a emo kid :)
was near to all black!
daylight robbery XD
Wanted to celebrate by catching 'Iron Man' at AMK Hub at first. But Grace have to be in school by 6.30pm since she has badminton training and the movie starts at 4.35pm, last for 2hours 5mins, which means it'll end around 6.40pm. Instead, we went to eat lunch together at Fish & Co. and walked around AMK Hub. We really purely just walked around, not even window shopping. After which, we went back to school and stoned at north canteen until 6pm. The Fish & Co. servicer are all very
FRIENDLY :)Went down to
HTNS and
FINALLY, I've got a new string
*GIGANTIC SMILE! The new string is cool! It's
BLUE (i get to choose the COLOUR!! =D) and it makes my arrows fly better than before. But my grouping wasn't there today
:( Eh, I just shot 2 ends today since it took like around 1 hour to the string to be done. By the time I get to try out my new string, its already 9pm. Currently, my string is doing some stretching in my room
XD
AH! I've spent another $28.90 on maintenance for my bow & arrows
o.o" I've noticed that I have sort of became a middleman who helps my club people get their stuff from Terriss. Hm... Business Student always have got great business ideas
:) Propose: I'm gonna collect service charge next time onwards.
HAHA! *kidding! But I don't mind taking if you guys are willing to give
XDIt's pretty crowded today at HTNS. A lot of people went down but non of them are the ones are know. It's okay cos since I'm sort of like '
emo-ing' there
(while waiting for Terriss), Cindy and Elizabeth came up and talk to me. Chatted a bit throughout the whole stay there. Well, besides the 2 of them, I've also talked to the rest, of course.
MADE NEW FRIENDS =D
To Joevin Yuen: Please blog something interesting everyday, THEN I'll visit your blog everyday!
Currently eating M&Ms given by Sherillin before presentation :)