I'm overjoyed
Since ShuJun called my house and asked why didn't I switch on my mobile phone, I made an effort and
*ring ring in come 2 messages. First is of course from that
VEGETABLE! Next is someone from the PGS team, to confirm that I'm going down for the test today. So, I replied, 'Yes.' and after a while, my phone started playing the ringtone.
*BIG FAT GRIN My time slot is changed to
TOMORROW 9am! WEE! (jumping up and down) That would mean I have extra time to study and calm myself down since I was sort of panicking yesterday night after reading through the role play criteria.
Received photos from Jun Liang since he said that there were 2 photos
(which I've posted on the previous entry) with his arm/hand shown in it
-.-" So he gave me what he has took that are clearer.
*who will notice your hand except for you cos it's your hand. HAHA!
A pat on the back (encouragement)

*click for GIGANTIC view!! XD Photo courtesy of Jun Liang