I'm depressed
PGS test wasn't as difficult as I've expected. I've passed the test but wasn't satisfied with how I performed. The most wrong thing I've done is to have quote such a high price and get myself into lots of problems as the test continues
-.-" Role playing is weird but it is essential and is used for grading. It seems to have gotten into my life just like this. Maybe we were acting all this while.
Have been suffering from serious depression since yesterday. Emo-ing all this while. It's nice to be alone after all. I was even emo-ing while doing my PGS test
x.x Regarding me shutting off in the middle of oral assignment, I apologies. Sorry for being 'soulless' while being a customer. It can't be helped. A lot of things run through my head while I was walking, on bus but I actually don't remember a thing of what I though on the way home.
Interesting observations of the day:
- cockroach found in school toilet
- bus uncle getting down the drain, collecting drain water to wash his bus. I wonder if his bus is even clean since he uses dirty water. (excuse me! the water is brown!)
- a bus driver can actually over drive and start to 'gos tan' LOL!
Meeting Jan at AMK in the afternoon. Gonna talk to her a bit about ______
:) After which, I'll be having training. Sorry guys if I'm way too 'cold' towards you guys later. Just be prepared. I will be.