Since I'm in a better mood now, I shall blog about more stuff. This entry are all on random stuff from yesterday to today.
Fine! Since when didn't I blog about random stuff?!?
XP But still, do read them
:)Food I ate for the day:
- the best fish & chips in town (fish & co.)
- jungle freeze (fish & co.)
- mint sweet (fish & co.) [I heard from Jan that it helps clear the smell of seafood :)]
- M size Milo (McDonald's)
- barley sweet (Uncle Alan!!)
- 1/2 cup of Milk (Fridge haha)
It's kind of amazing on the amount of food I ate in one day. That should explain the amount of fats I have in my body because I was still able to survive through the training without feeling hungry
:)I'll be quite free after today but
'BORED' is the only word I can think of to describe my days till my attachment at CRMCC starts. Was wondering should I start on some modules that I will be studying for next semester? That sounds kind of crazy. Anyway is there any business student kind enough to teach me?
HAHA!Females always have cravings at weird timings. Since I'm one, I have cravings at weird timings too! Suddenly have the urge of getting to a cinema to watch movies yesterday and it was during midnight. I like the atmosphere in the cinema. Action movies will be great. The excitement and the thrilling feelings makes everything so great. This movie,
'wanted', trailer was shown when I went to watch '
Iron Man' with grace. Its an action movie and it seems nice. Caught my attention. I'm gonna catch it when it is officially out in the cinema. Do make recommendation to me if you've ever watch any nice movies recently.
Those who took photos using their phones during Sembawang Shoot, can you send the photos to me? I would like to have them
:) thanks in advance.