Suppose to be going KBOX with ShiHui and Janelle but since Janelle have a
'date' later on, we can't possibly do that. Instead, we went shopping at Junction 8. I'm happy to announce that it's the
GREAT SINGAPORE SALES period, shopping spree!!
*grin
Jan bought this
Eeyore from
Kiddy Palace and were playing with it on the bus while on the way to Junction 8 =D


Sad to say, there wasn't anything that attracts me in Junction 8. So, we were window shopping instead. Non of us bought anything except me, who got a bag of
SWEETS from minitoons
:O You guys gotta see Janelle's creation. She took
LOTS :) hehe so I'm eating those sweets now while blogging.
YUMMY! I wonder how long is this bag of sweets' life span.

There is this insects exhibition at level 2. It's known as Garden of Shopping Surprises! There were GIGANTIC spider, dragonfly and other insects!

AH! Jan touched the spider!
Actually it was eerily BIG!
Janelle left us at 4plus and shortly after she left, we received message from her saying there is an ongoing
pasa malam near Bishan interchange. Since there wasn't much to shop in Junction 8 already, ShiHui and I left for pasa malam. There is this shop that caught my eyes. It sells those vintage printed tees and they all looked
SO NICE!! So I browsed through the different designs and ended up buying 2 tees. The uncle said that they actually have an
blogshop which has more designs and he gave us the address! This is so
COOL!
