Went out with Janelle to Takashimaya today since she said that there are sales over there. Got to know that Alwin, Aaron, etc are working at Talking hall, which is at Basement 1 of Takashimaya. That was the first time I've heard the name of the place. I don't mean Takashimaya. I mean Talking hall. Quite a unique name. Disturbed Alwin for sometime before filling my hungry stomach at AJISEN.
Since today is Vesak Day, I'm suppose to be a vegetarian. So, I chose vegetable ramen and had fried toufu as a side dish. In total, satisfying meal. Cos I
♥ veg and I'm not like Janelle who will die if she don't eat meat for a day. Instead, I hate eating meat most of the time
:XThe manager at Ngee Ann City's AJISEN is fierce. As the space in this AJISEN that I went to isn't big, the walking space they provide is just right for 2 people only. There was this staff who was done clearing the rubbish bin. So he was pushing the bin back into the kitchen. Because he manager didn't know that there is this bin behind her, she stepped back and the bin knock on the table Janelle and me were sitting. The manager was so angry she push the guy back into the kitchen and lectured him. After which, she came out and said sorry to us but it actually didn't matter with us. Well, at least she is good at customer service. She apologized to the customer. When we were leaving and settling our bills, she once again apologized to us but I told her it's okay
:DJanelle and me left Orchard and went to McDonald at United Square to do my ICA script since she said that United Square is not so crowded and is more peaceful. Well, thanks for helping me with my script. Each of us ordered a drink from McCafe and it don't taste nice at all. The Ice Chocolate, which Jan ordered, taste
SO SWEET and my Ice Passion Tea is
TASTELESS; just like plain water!
We disturbed Joevin on MSN after finished writing the script and he actually can't differentiate who is exactly typing especially when Janelle uses so many vulgarities. He though I was influenced by Janelle which cause me to type so many vulgarities
-.-"JOEVIN YUEN, stop asking me to visit your blog everyday when you see me online!
Sorry guys, it's a bit wordy but I'll try to upload some photos the next time :)