Yes, I know I haven't been blogging. But there hasn't been anything for me to blog on since I have been rotting at home these days.
Tomorrow is yet another competition day; Community Sports Festival by Sembawang CC. This time round, they allowed mixed teams. So yeah, I'm in a mixed team with 2 other guys. I can feel the stress even now. The feeling is quite different to be in a team with guys although we wouldn't be having TKO. Team ranking will be based on the total individual scores of team members. It will be a very different experience and I
HAVE to shoot well since guys always performs miracles during competition. Actually, girls do perform miracles too. But our 'miracles' is like
*bleh and I mean those really, extremely bad kind, as compared to the trial shoot in school.
XDAm going to buy sports drinks later for tomorrow's competition cos I happen to read this article by Australian Institute of Sport on fluid facts yesterday while doing research. It states that,
"Sports drinks are legitimate products that are well researched and proven to improve fluid intake and performance."
"A study conducted with AIS netball and basketball players in 1999 demonstrated better fluid balance with a sports drink compared to water."
and
"Even athletes who prefer to drink water during exercise, demonstrate better fluid intake when forced to drink sports drink."
So, in order to have a better performance for the competition, I'm gonna consume
SPORTS DRINKS :)Time flies. It doesn't seems like tomorrow is a competition day. It doesn't seems like I'm starting attachment on the coming Monday. Most importantly, ADELIA YOU HAVE BEEN MISSING FOR 1 YEAR!! XD haha, just kidding. But still, do come back when you're having your holidays. Hope to see you soon!
in memories *sob sob XD